Twenty Years of Experience Supplying Advanced Bed Protection Filter Products to Enhance Operations
We design all of our AFS filter products with uniquely-shaped, high alumina, inert filtration grading disks. This feature helps address multiple industrial problems with a single vessel and mitigates pressure drops caused by the accumulation of fouling agents at top grading layers of your hydrotreating reactors or other fixed bed units. Our bed protection filter products come in a wide range of sizes including:
- 10 mesh size to filter large iron scale and polymerization particles
- 25 mesh size to filter carbon and other medium-sized fines
- 50 mesh size to filter iron sulfide, coker and solid silica fines
- 60 mesh size to filter ultra-small, sub-5 micron fines
Connect with our leading AFS filter manufacturer team to learn more about our full inventory of advanced AFS-series products including, but not limited to:
- AFS-HA series: This product’s high radial and axial strength makes it ideally suited for all of your high-pressure applications including CFH, GOHT and HCU reactors.
- AFS-NiMo series: These uniquely shaped filtration grading disks help promote de-nitrification.
- AFS-MX series: This variant is double-calcined, ideally suited for all of your very high-pressure industrial applications.
- AFS-ST series: These filter grading disks deliver a dual purpose pressure drop mitigation and silica trap function.
Reach Our Knowledgeable and Courteous Bed Protection Filter Manufacturer Staff Today
The UNICAT Catalyst Technologies team delivers the extensive customer services and superior products you deserve. Call or email today to learn more about our low-cost model and our flexible approach to meeting our customers’ requirements.